All times are UTC + 1 hour

It is currently August 3rd, 2020, 21:34

Post subject: Re: The Badger Guild [Open]
PostPosted: December 24th, 2014, 21:01 
Spearman

In-game name: Riveted321
Hey, I've been playing since the beta release, took a break about 4 or 5 months ago, and came back for the 1.0 release. After finally diving back into the ranks again, I've found myself floating around 1700 on the ladder.

I've played against most of you at one time or another, and I'd really like to take that next step to up my game a bit. You can find me on twitch streaming my play from time to time, and I've started to get back into tournaments. You will find that most of my activity is on the Scrolls subreddit, and I'm there pretty often.

Whether you accept me into the guild or not, I look forward to playing against each of you in the future.

~Riveted (ingame/reddit-Riveted321)
  Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: December 29th, 2014, 17:53 
Vanguard

In-game name: Verzuvius

Maybe I could join now? :D

EDIT: Managed to get to 1907 today :D

PostPosted: January 23rd, 2015, 22:38 
Newcomer

In-game name: SpiderKing8825
Hello members of the Badger Guild. My (ingame) name is SpiderKing8825. I would be honored to be called a badger. Scrolls is a big part of my life right now and something like being in such a great guild would show all my hard work has paid off. A while ago I was at a rating of 0, now I’m currently at 1538 and constantly fighting my way to the top. I trained for months and months before I started ranked. I am an experienced player who loves a good battle. I am willing to put everything I have into this guild and scrolls. I will do anything that is asked of me and I will make and test as many decks as I could. I love scrolls as a game and I can see lots more amazing scrolls and decks come out. I would love to be a part of helping this game advance too. All of the people in the Badger Guild are my idols. I everyone’s videos all the time to check and compare my playing to theirs. If you guys deny this application I will keep fighting and improving till I can be a member of this great community guild. I am online on scrolls/scrolldiers.com everyday. If anyone needs to contact me please do so! Thank you very much for taking time to looking at this application.

-SpiderKing8825

PostPosted: February 6th, 2015, 13:14 
Newcomer

In-game name: bongosmasher
Hi,

I would like to apply. My in-game name is bongosmasher. I've started playing scrolls the very first day it came out but after all my friends started with Hearthstone, I felt like I had to make the switch. With the launch in december I found my way back into the game and have been playing it nearly every day since. I started laddering and got to 1714 in a fairly short period of time. It's really amazing to see myself improve with every game.

Even though I am not that high on the ladder I fully intend to keep getting better and every time I make a mistake I am able to recognise it right away and improve on that point. Besides playing ranked I love to create decks and to try out uncommon combos. My two favourite creations can be found on my Scrolldier page.

Even though my Scrollsguide rank isn't that high I have been active on the site and on the subreddit as well. I don't play anything besides Scrolls right now even though I am the admin of the biggest luxembourgish gaming site videogames.lu.

I think I have the potential to grow into a really good player and I could contribute unique deck building ideas to the guild. I like to get involved and discuss new deck concepts.

Shortly after the launch I also joined the Strategic Angels because I really wanted to be a part of the Scrolls community. I hope that, if I am accepted, no one will feel offended.

Thank you.

PostPosted: March 5th, 2015, 17:41 
Vanguard

In-game name: Verzuvius
Hi! I am Verzuvius but you can call me Verz!

I've actually already applied some months ago but then I hadn't contributed enough to the community and I didn't actually know what I tried to accomplish! So now am I here again trying to join the most awesome guild in Scrolls.

As I mentioned I did apply some months ago, and now I have get to know some of the members. I am BFF with GuidoFubini, I've watched Color streaming, I became friends with Donkey by telling him that he missed lethal, and I've also won against Nrp123. I am not trying to brag, I just think it's fun to mention (and as I've applied before I think it's important for me to tell you something you don't know about me)! xD I love happiness!

Current rating is around 1810. I'v been using my own D/E jolt deck!

http://scrolldier.com/deck/3274

See ya in game!

http://i.imgur.com/vjvFDJe.png

PostPosted: March 7th, 2015, 23:37 
Skirmisher

In-game name: ikraen
Hi. I'm ikraen.

I am 20, and from Canada, and I would like to apply for The Badger Guild!

I've been playing Scrolls since Last December. It is my favorite tcg i've seen. I love the play style and the great community. I am currently top 100 - 1700 to 1750 rating

Besides playing ranked, i am participating in the mentorship program, just waiting for the next group, and i try and frequent tourneys when i can. Came 4th in this past ESL with my mid range growth deck.

I am interested in joining the guild because i love supporting and growing the scrolls community, and hope to continue to improve, but also to contribute ideas, and wish to have other high level players to discus play style, decks, and anythings else. I think test matches are very innovative. I am quite interested and excited about them.

I mostly play growth. It is what i am best at, but have been spending alot of time working on and better understanding other factions. I understand how to play other factions at a highly competitive level, but have had little practice with top decks. When watching or spectating top scrolls game, I fallow and reliably how a deck will be played.

If you don't consider me a good fit, or feel i need to improve before joining, that's cool. I know you state you wish to keep it small, and have 22 members already, but i would be thrilled to call myself a member of TBG.
Thanks for your consideration.

Their way

PostPosted: March 27th, 2015, 16:28 
Spearman

In-game name: lbrande
IGN: lbrande

I would like to join your awesome guild. I've been playing scrolls since late alpha but I started to play seriously about a year ago. The last month or so I've reached 1700 rating with three different decks (Aggro Growth, Automaton Energy and Tempo Order) which made me come to the conclusion that it's time to join a guild. I like playing most decks, but I'm not really a fan of Decay.

I'm quite a math geek and think I could contribute a lot to testing involving a lot of logics and mathematics.