All times are UTC + 1 hour

It is currently May 22nd, 2017, 22:20

Post subject: The Hunter Part One of Four
PostPosted: April 19th, 2015, 02:23 
Infantryman

In-game name: HuckSitko
A young machine priest within the desert of Dyrra faces trial amongst the civilized leaders for smuggling goods to the Gravelocks.
Hassan Wronå son of a tool master stated, “I plead not guilty, I was making a pact not smuggling them Mortars and Pumps
Arran countered saying, “Explain why you brought them and why our automatons are missing, child”
“I…they—”
Immediately a rock shook the room sending everyone within of balance. A solemn giant, raging with what seemed of automaton anger threw up dust, creating a chance for Hassan to escape.

“What happened to the runners that were protecting the gate?!”, yelled Arran.
Ahman responded, “I’m more concerned for what happened to the youth and who did this”.
Mustapha, a fellow diplomat along with Hassan, responded, “The Gravelocks are idiots, barbarians. Also, the Lord’s knights and mercenaries don’t know of this place, and we signed a pact with the Oberjarl”

An assassin sharpens his blade in an alleyway of Aes Mora. He notices a wanted poster for a young, roughly 23 year old young man wanted for crimes against Aescalon and Dyrra.
Hadvek Wronå murmured to himself, “He is next, a reward of one million coins is worth anything in this whole empire.”
Heading to J’Dahari he noticed one more piece of info on the young man: he was Hadvek’s brother.
  Profile Send private message