It is currently November 19th, 2017, 21:01

Post subject: Re: Scrolls Test Server Spoilers 0.95.1
PostPosted: July 2nd, 2013, 09:35 
Spearman

In-game name: Huggiezz
Blinky wrote:
Something for you Energy fans
-Image-

*Sniff*... Just a growth player, but isn't that the most beautiful thing. It is like Bunny Automatons.
  Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2013, 11:08 
Skirmisher

In-game name: Feldhaus
Blinky wrote:

That's what i mean.. 3 Health is too much for a spawnable unit. What are you supposed to do in that case? Hope to quake 2 times in a row? Draw every Kabonk and Decimation in the deck?

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2013, 11:53 
Newcomer

In-game name: Thoughpolice
Feldhaus wrote:

That's what i mean.. 3 Health is too much for a spawnable unit. What are you supposed to do in that case? Hope to quake 2 times in a row? Draw every Kabonk and Decimation in the deck?

I'm not sure why three health is too much on a unit that takes three turns or 9 energy to spawn. I also don't know why the measure of a unit with "too much health to spawn" is whether or not it can be quaked away. I figure skirmishers and great wolves and focus and kinfolk vets and rallying and crimson bull and god hand and haste and speed and vanguard and generals will all remain useful, even when an extra automaton shows up every two or three turns. Growth and/or Order will almost certainly have something to work with in any case, with the severe draw advantage those decks have over energy.

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2013, 16:18 
Infantryman

In-game name: Pazuzu
Blinky wrote:

Spoiler: [show]

Awwww <3

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2013, 16:44 
Scholar

In-game name: TrivialTurtle
I think I may crack out my other computer to go on the test server tomorrow :)

~...................................................................................................................................~

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Carl Sagan

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2013, 17:13 
Vanguard

In-game name: Harpia
Thoughtpolice wrote:
Feldhaus wrote:

I'm not sure why three health is too much on a unit that takes three turns or 9 energy to spawn. I also don't know why the measure of a unit with "too much health to spawn" is whether or not it can be quaked away. I figure skirmishers and great wolves and focus and kinfolk vets and rallying and crimson bull and god hand and haste and speed and vanguard and generals will all remain useful, even when an extra automaton shows up every two or three turns. Growth and/or Order will almost certainly have something to work with in any case, with the severe draw advantage those decks have over energy.

I absolutely agree. The other factions have a ton answers to 3 health units, if they were so untouchable before then I should have ran more of them.

PostPosted: July 3rd, 2013, 10:40 
Infantryman

In-game name: justmilkey
Time to try out Faith Duty + Eternal Statue.

PostPosted: July 4th, 2013, 13:11 
Newcomer

In-game name: Figgy20000
Harpia wrote:
Thoughtpolice wrote:
Feldhaus wrote:

I absolutely agree. The other factions have a ton answers to 3 health units, if they were so untouchable before then I should have ran more of them.

Not to mention it still takes 2 turns for it to attack after it's spawned. It's nothing but a beefy turn 3 wall that you pray will stay alive for 4-5 turns to actually accomplish something. Much like Clock Library, which people are still very split on.

Now, it's a great card because if it actually stays on that field enough it's great card advantage. But if it doesn't, well you pretty much lose the game because of Energy's lack of card draw.

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2013, 11:46 
Spearman

Looking forward to Shield wings, even though I play Gravelocks....more things to consider for E/O locks.......maybe just maybe.

Grinding away at that gold. Where that money at?

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2013, 13:45 
Spearman

In-game name: Lateralus
Is there a reason energy is getting all the RNG cards? I think cards based on RNG arent very good for the game...shouldnt you try to limit luck in TCGs rather than make it more apparent in cards? Idk, I dont really have a problem with it. It just seems odd. and energy is getting most, hellspitter, automata forge, metal wonder. Order has...pother and...? cant think of a growth one of the top of my head.