Hi everyone! I see that some other people have had trouble logging in, but it mostly seems to involve some sort of anti-virus software. I don't have any, but I still have yet to be able to log in. I've tried at least once a day since I bought the game on Sunday, but I have not been able to. I can input my email and password, but can't click ok.
Anyone know what's up?
Not sure if a soloution has been found but chances are something is running in the back round preventing you from logging in.
1. Go to start
2. Depending on OS press run or just type the following straight into the search bar 'msconfig' press enter
3. Press yes to the warning that pops up.
4. Under the 'General Tab' choose 'Selective Start-Up'
5. Untick 'Load Startup Items'
6. Restart your PC and try running scrolls.
If this works then you have some program running on your pc in the back-round interfering with scrolls. If it doesn't work get back to me and we can try something else.
-Tech Support Monkey Rastien.