All times are UTC + 1 hour

It is currently March 24th, 2017, 20:53

Post subject: Starting Scrolls Youtube Channel
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2015, 23:33 
Newcomer

In-game name: Be3N2
Hello scrolldiers! I was wondering what are your interests in series are on scrolls youtube channels. I am hoping to create another channel as I am a fan of blinky and nrp and there simply isn't enough content for all the fans out there. I'm not the best scrolls player but after buying the humble bundle I have created this account to make my main account for youtube and transfer my scrolls over to. I can maintain 250 and above ranking on my previous account but playing ranked to get high ranking was never really my interest, so I never really tried to get very high in ranking. So the main purpose here today is what would the scrolls fans like to see in youtube series'. I hope to create a ranked match series and am wondering what else you guys are interested in. My channel my have a bit of a slow start as I am a little busy this coming week but I just wanted to get the conversation started here. Overall I hope to create a lasting channel even if its a little relaxed on schedule I know I can at least upload a video once a week of ranked and maybe maintain another series.
  Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Starting Scrolls Youtube Channel
PostPosted: February 4th, 2015, 05:01 
Skirmisher

In-game name: ikraen
I'm interested. It's always interesting seeing scrolls videos out and about. My first advice for subject matter is, do what interests you. If you find it interesting, likely others will to. Weather its doing crazy things, like boosting a breaker to 1000 damage, (which takes a really long time, but totally worth it), or trying out really random mechanics that might be fun to watch. Whatever you're into. Let me know if you get it up and running.

Peace!

Their way

PostPosted: February 5th, 2015, 03:40 
Newcomer

Thank you ikraen thats great advice! I'll figure out what I really want to put up on the channel and see where it gets me. But I think for sure I'll start out with the simple with just normal ranked gameplay, probably do judgement because I think its a lot of fun and its different every time and I'll get more ideas as I go for sure thanks!

PostPosted: February 14th, 2015, 19:08 
Newcomer

First Video Uploaded will hopefully have another video up soon www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnYftbq9uLU enjoy :D.

PostPosted: February 14th, 2015, 21:39 
Scholar

In-game name: Nenananas
Always nice to see new YouTube channels! Just do what you like and other will surely watch ;)