All times are UTC + 1 hour

It is currently December 12th, 2017, 03:25

Post subject: 3-Week Tournament
PostPosted: September 26th, 2015, 20:00 
Skirmisher

happening from 13.10.2015 to 01.11.2015

this is an idea i thought and posted already, with which im trying to offer a possibility for veterans and also newer players to have good scrolls matches without waiting time. i know many people would still enjoy a good scrolls match but with the current waiting times and online player base that is really unlikely to happen, hence this tournament and i hope all you guys are coming back to play some Scrolls!

rules are pretty easy:

-you play every player once in a bo3 match and report the result to me, either via skype, or ingame chat - which now is possible, or post it on reddit. im going to make a google document that everybody can look at with all the games they have to play.

-in the end the person with the most wins, wins the whole thing. if there is a tie, then most single matches wins, if there are still ties, then there is going to be a match between those players to decide a winner.

-players are responsible for playing all their matches in time and find a date and time to match all other players in the tournament, which should certainly be possible in 3 weeks time, buti will if you fail to play a match then you get -2 points per match missed, but if i see that many players werent able to play all their matches, then we can add another week, but we'll see how it goes.

-first match starting order is random obviously, second match the player who went second first match starts, and third match is random again, but players themselves are responsible for keeping that in mind.

-im not sure about the prize yet, but i can put up 100k and some t3s, and i guess if enough people sign up, our old community managers might chip in as well, we'll see.

for signing up please post here on reddit or message me either via skype, ingame or any other way you find and please add the time you most likely will be able to play your matches.

i hope i didnt forget anything, if so it will be added.

So now sign up and get your old scrolls friends to join and lets have some good scrolls matches!
  Profile Send private message