LAAADIEEEES AND GENTLEMEN I present for your MONTHLY EEEENTERTAINMENT
THE BRAGGIN' BRAWL
ONCE a month, guilds from all over the Scrollsverse will come together to butt heads, cross swords, and lock horns or antlers in competition for this baby:
(This is the Braggin' Brawl trophy- her name is Susan. Say 'hello' Susan.)
Winner gets to keep her until the next BRRRAGIN BRRRAWL
The current holder of the cup is:
The Badger Guild
Previous Winners are:
3/1/2014 - The Badger Guild
2/1/2014 - The Badger Guild
1/4/2014 - Strategic Angels
12/7/2013 - The Badger Guild
The Braggin' Brawl will be held on the FIRST and SECOND Saturday
of every month.
The Next Braggin' Brawl will be held on the FIFTH of APRIL, 2014, 17:00 GMT, with Finals on the TWELFTH.Here be the rules
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE TOURNAMENT
Phase One Rules (first Saturday)Phase Two Rules
- The format is team brackets, with matches being best of three for pairs.
- The team that has three victories advances
- Each team has exactly five members
- Each submit their rosters, and are matched vs the other team based on rank in a best of three.
(second Saturday): (All-Kill format)
Even though the art is by Carnalizer (thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!) this is NOT a Mojang or Scrolls sanctioned event. This is for bragging rights, and bragging rights ONLY.
- Each team picks a member to start, they play a best of one, victor advances and loser is eliminated.
- The victor of that round then faces the next member of the other team.
- Play continues until one team runs out of players.
- The finals match must be streamed to twitch by a spectator. If you need help finding a spectator to stream, join the ingame channel 'guilds' and see if someone can help you out. Shoutcasting is optional, but a great way to add fun to the match.
- All participants must be in a guild that has existed for at least 1 (one) week prior to The Braggin' Brawl. That means the first post date on their recruitment page on Scrollguide. (New members of that guild can join in, of course)
- Only one five man team per guild.
- No exploitation of bugs in these matches. (like using Monstrous Brood on memorials)
- All Match results must be reported by both the victor and the defeated.
- Winners get to post the cup to their Forum Recruitment page and in their scrollsguide signatures (clicking on the image will direct people to the Braggin' Brawl Forum post) we will provide the code for this.
- Losers must IMMEDIATELY take down the cup from their sigs and their recruitment page.
- You get to display the cup if your guild wins, even if you didn't participate.
Davidslain or his proxy, reserves the right to change the rules at any time before, but not the day of, a Braggin' Brawl.
sorry, examples are down until I can make a new one with the new rules.The prize is the cup. Hold on to it for as long as you can, and may the RNG be ever in your favor.