************FIRST VERSION #TOP100*********
Spoiler: [show]

-----------------

***********SECOND VERSION WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO USE THIS DECK*********
Spoiler: [show]

-----------------

***********THIRD VERSION TOP #50**********

:order :order :order FOR THE EMPIRE! :order :order :order

Some ppl say order is weak right now... but i have to disagree, top #50 and i've won against some top #20~10 regularly... but i only play 1 game every 1~2 days... i dont have much time!

Link to my deck:
http://www.scrollsguide.com/deckbuilder/#11400

Last edited by NildoSal on February 7th, 2014, 22:52, edited 12 times in total.
  Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: My Top #100 Order Deck
PostPosted: January 28th, 2014, 01:42 
Vanguard

In-game name: DaOvalord
I would recommend to consider adding Ducal Spearman and flip. Mangonel and Waking stones are the ones i would suggest you may want to switch out for them. Do not take it as a must thing, it may just prove that Mangonel and Waking stones works better for you.

http://www.scrollsguide.com/deckbuilder/ is where you make decks, you have a account here allready so you should be able to just login and use it. You drag the cards to the board, then save by clicking "save" on the right side of the screen, then name the deck. Your deck should then get a number, like http://www.scrollsguide.com/deckbuilder/#10777 and you can link it. If you want to link it in a different format such as Link then you click on the "full edit" on this site that is below the text your typing. Hold over "URL" option to see how to put it in. In reddit you click on "format help" and it will tell you how to do.

PostPosted: January 28th, 2014, 02:57 
Skirmisher

In-game name: NildoSal
togoodlooking wrote:
I would recommend to consider adding Ducal Spearman and flip. Mangonel and Waking stones are the ones i would suggest you may want to switch out for them. Do not take it as a must thing, it may just prove that Mangonel and Waking stones works better for you.

http://www.scrollsguide.com/deckbuilder/ is where you make decks, you have a account here allready so you should be able to just login and use it. You drag the cards to the board, then save by clicking "save" on the right side of the screen, then name the deck. Your deck should then get a number, like http://www.scrollsguide.com/deckbuilder/#10777 and you can link it. If you want to link it in a different format such as Link then you click on the "full edit" on this site that is below the text your typing. Hold over "URL" option to see how to put it in. In reddit you click on "format help" and it will tell you how to do.

I dont really like Ducal Spearman for 4O, I prefer waking stone (i can almost see Growth players crying when i play it). And i like it against Decay as well.

I think most of the players think no one plays Mangonels anymore, and with Kabonk many creatures can still be killed (harvesters, cursemonger, wings captain, skirmishers, energy which give +1 health to strucutres... etc).

I'm considering changing Pother, i'm not sure if the +1 scrolls makes it worth instead of Flip... which could make Mangonels even better now... What do you think?

And what about these 2 Ducal Infantryman? Any idea if i should keep?

One last thing i just tought about: what do you think of changing waking stone for potion of resistance splash? Still worth splash it like in the old times?

Tyvm for the help! I'll try to make the online deck now. I think i did it, updat the first post. Ty again!

Edit: just to say with this deck i'm having a "good time" against Growth and Energy, with Order is 50/50 (i like to think i'm in a chess game when is OvO)... but i'm having a really bad time against Decay...

PostPosted: January 28th, 2014, 19:51 
Vanguard

In-game name: 13Thirteen
I liked playing you, but your awesome deck was no match for the Disconnect (which is so OP and should be nerfed, imho).

We'll have to rematch soon, you were definitely going to beat me. And as much as I hesitant to admit it... Flip might be a better choice for you than Pother.

PostPosted: January 28th, 2014, 20:17 
Vanguard

In-game name: Magpieman
There are a couple of changes I would make to that deck. First of all I would run 3 infantrymen and only run 2 kabonks or 2 potters. There is a very powerful scroll you appear to be missing which is flip. I would run 3 flips as they are so good at helping you take out key units or moving high health structures out the way. To make room for flip I would remove either mangonel or waking stones. I have a lot of success with ageing knight so he is another option to help you gain that early board control but is not as important as flip.

PostPosted: January 28th, 2014, 22:27 
Scholar

In-game name: Yann
It's a bit too defensive for my taste. I would remove a Waking Stone and a Royal Spearman and replace them with Flips. Also consider having a 3rd Ducal Infantryman (it's your only 2-drop).

I'm not convinced about Spearmen in general, because to my opinion the real opponent of Order is Decay, and Spearmen are not so useful against them. Flip, Pother, Kabonk, everything you can do to kill the damn Ilmire Witch Doctor is good.

Also the power of mangonels has faded, so I would say it's a good thing you don't run Summons.

PostPosted: January 28th, 2014, 22:37 
Skirmisher

13Thirteen wrote:
I liked playing you, but your awesome deck was no match for the Disconnect (which is so OP and should be nerfed, imho).

Yeah man... i'm sorry for that... :oops:

Next time we'll see if we can reach the end of the battle!

Thanks to everyone thats trying to help me out, i'll think about all the changes and do some test games to see what happens! :D

PostPosted: January 31st, 2014, 03:03 
Skirmisher

Ty everyone that helped me! I just update my deck and made some explanation about how to use it. Sorry for my bad english!

Keep helping guys! Let's make Order Rule everything.

PostPosted: January 31st, 2014, 06:41 
Skirmisher

In-game name: Tritone
Very cool. I am almost finished collecting cards for a very similar Order deck to your new, modified deck. I left out Mangonel and Ducal Infantryman, and am considering 2 x Wings Soldier, 2 x Aging Knight and 2 x Crossbowman to replace them. Personally, I just prefer the flexibility and maneuverability of creatures over structures. And since there are a fair number of high-resource, heavy-hitting creatures in the deck already, I feel like I needed more cards to take early board control. Will start testing it on ladder soon.

:growth :order The Warm n' Fuzzy Guild :energy :decay

Now even warmer n' fuzzier!

Post subject: Re: #50 Order Deck **For The Empire**
PostPosted: February 7th, 2014, 22:52 
Skirmisher

Tritone wrote:
and am considering 2 x Wings Soldier, 2 x Aging Knight and 2 x Crossbowman to replace them.

Hey man, i dont like those cheap units... my deck is a late game! But if it works for you go ahead!

--------

Up for the third version Top #50. For The Empire!