All times are UTC + 1 hour

It is currently May 28th, 2018, 11:04

Post subject: I just can't get a head in this game
PostPosted: April 25th, 2015, 17:09 
Skirmisher

In-game name: NoisomePossum
Because the one I want is never for sale.

Joking aside, does anyone else feel that a week is too long for the avatar rotations? It's really disappointing to wait a whole week for the new stuff only to find that, once again, the one you want isn't on offer (and, in many cases, one of the ones being offered is a repeat from the previous week).

Wouldn't it be a better business model to just offer all avatar sets on the store page permanently? You could even double the price of all of them and keep the weekly rotation as a 50% off sale. The way it is now there's no incentive for you to buy shards if the one item you want is unavailable for an indefinite amount of time.

Post subject: Re: I just can't get a head in this game
PostPosted: April 25th, 2015, 17:47 
Vanguard

In-game name: Lahopaa
The whole rotation system is pretty stupid in my opinion. I have never really seen a store that limits the availability of items so much in any game.

The rotation should be removed from everything except the single scrolls, but I guess it's not possible for the small dev team to redesign the store or something. But yeah, at least make the rotation quicker and maybe more items available at one time.

PostPosted: April 25th, 2015, 22:10 
Vanguard

In-game name: Archmage199
NoisomePossum wrote:
Wouldn't it be a better business model to just offer all avatar sets on the store page permanently? You could even double the price of all of them and keep the weekly rotation as a 50% off sale. The way it is now there's no incentive for you to buy shards if the one item you want is unavailable for an indefinite amount of time.

I think something like this would work best - make them all available and just have the rotation be a discount. Of course, this would have to mean redesigning the store as many people have suggested to make use of more space.

PostPosted: April 26th, 2015, 05:31 
Skirmisher

In-game name: ikraen
I dont mind the rotation system, because it keeps heads rarer, more unique, but I agree 7 days is too long.

Their way
  Profile Send private message