All times are UTC + 1 hour

It is currently December 13th, 2017, 21:40

Post subject: Discounts on games and helping me get to New York
PostPosted: December 20th, 2014, 16:32 
Newcomer

In-game name: Cbih
Hello, I'm Cbih, I've been playing Scrolls for a good while and some of you may know me from in-game. This is me reaching out to the Scrolls community for help in reaching my life goals. I'm a 17 year old gamer and a jazz-fusion guitarist of three years living in Inverness, Florida. I'm currently enrolled in the International Baccalaureate program in highschool and have just wrapped up my first semester. The amount of stress I get put under on the daily due to my studies is tremendous, along with the community service I do nearly everyday after school, and the personal time I put into practicing my instrument. Applying for and attending college is undoubtedly an extreme economic undertaking and coming from a low-income family I don't have the opportunities that others might. My primary goal in life for the last 4 years has been to attend New York University in New York City with my girlfriend, Alyssa. Our GPA's are both 4.9 combined with good test scores, community service records, and participation in the IB diploma program. The thing is all of this academic rigor means nothing when we don't have the income to make it to New York from Florida. Currently we both hold part-time jobs, but 12 hours a week on minimum wage while paying for car-insurance, gas, and food isn't allowing us to save the money that we need.

I've recently made a G2A account which allows me to make a small profit from having others buy games, game currency, and such with my link. I have explored the site and even experimented with it myself to ensure its safety and I don't believe there is anything malicious about it as it was an idea given to me by a friend.

The link is here : https://www.g2a.com/r/cbih

If you cannot afford to buy anything or are not looking to buy, simply sharing my link with your friends or online communities can help tremendously. There's no pressure to buy anything for my sake, but if you want to help and are looking for a specific game look for the title on there.

Also if anybody wants to game together here are the IGN's of the games I play most.
-Scrolls: Cbih
-Smite: Drygva
-Minecraft: onislayer

If you want to just chat for a bit on any subject, message me on Scrollsguide. If you're a prospective college attendant I can offer plenty of advice that has been passed onto me by my IB Coordinator.

Cheers, Cbih
  Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Discounts on games and helping me get to New York
PostPosted: July 27th, 2015, 09:48 
Newcomer

In-game name: Myongdepue
I have to start from?
  Profile Send private message