All times are UTC + 1 hour

It is currently November 17th, 2017, 18:47

Post subject: Scrolls alternatives
PostPosted: October 5th, 2015, 12:54 
Spearman

In-game name: Glitheron
So, since Scrolls is ending its adventure in about eight months, I think its time to see other games. There's a list about some alternatives I've found.

I'm an android/linux player, so there's nearly none computer games here.

Earthcore: Shattered Elements (IOS, Android) - Great collectible cardgame. Simple to learn & play, but with a very deep strategy background (you'll be surprised), freemium business model that doesn't hurt -not much- their players (similar to Scrolls model, shards are entirely optional, ingame gold is the main currency for get new cards), good art and very interesting lore. Craft features: you can craft your very own cards with the abilities you want, or barter your unwanted loot for a needed cards. Competitive, Ranked arena and PVP events, as well a complete PVE campaign. The best I've found.

Little Alchemist (IOS, Android) - Collectible cardgame without strategy, for kids. Fun to play, with lots and lots of combinations (I think about 6k), but I repeat, without strategy. Funny lore. Important: works offline (that is why I keep this one :P). There's an Arena, with no real PVP (You play against other player's decks controled by the AI).

Dungeon Boss (Android, IOS) - Collectible figures and RPG. Fun to play, easy and so...

Other suggestiosn?
  Profile Send private message