1. Can healing effects buff a unit's total health?
2. Does Bear Paw just increase the current Countdown or the countdown number that it gets set back to each time?
3. Does blast strike trigger on a destroyer, so that hitting a group of 4 enemies dead on would deal 5 to the two in the middle and 4 to the ones on the edge?
4. Does plate armor make waking stones immune to damage?
5. When you have Redesign on a creature, does playing champion ring on it give it +2 health?
1. no, it gets healed to a max of its max health (if you have a kinfolk vet which has a max health of 4 and its down to 2, it can only be healed up to 4 again)
2. It gets 1 countdown but its max countdown stays the same, your right the wording is bad, they should give 2 different words for max countdown and current countdown.
3. This is an interesting question, though im pretty sure blast strike can only enchant a creature, and all the lobber units like destroyer are structures.
Edit: yeah I checked the wiki, definatley says creature. If an enchantment says creature it can only be on creatures, if it says structure it can only be on a structure, if it says unit it can be on both (like bear paw)
4. I actually though of this once and almost tried it, I'm pretty sure it doesn't work (unless incoming dmg is 1, which makes anything with plate armor immune to damage) since it would be insanely op, not sure though.
5. If you cast the champion ring before the redesign I'm pretty sure its attack bonus will be turned into a health bonus. And if you cast it after the redesign it will add attack. havent tested this though, but thats how the cards should work.
6. These arent noob questions at all, pretty good ones actually. dont be afraid to ask anything you dont understand
A noob question would be like
"If the enemy has a creature attacking next turn, and I dont want it to attack, can I make it not attack?" O.O
meaning, useless question that has no answer except "wtf?"