All times are UTC + 1 hour

It is currently August 13th, 2020, 00:40

Post subject: Best Order deck?
PostPosted: February 24th, 2015, 23:34 
Spearman

In-game name: Cyberyn
I just spent 8000 on Order cards but still have no idea how to play this faction.
  Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Best Order deck?
PostPosted: February 25th, 2015, 03:32 
Spearman

In-game name: Cyberyn
Is Fields of Stripe the only thing that makes a Squire useful?

PostPosted: February 25th, 2015, 14:08 
Infantryman

In-game name: Jomango
Cyberyn wrote:
Is Fields of Stripe the only thing that makes a Squire useful?

No, there are other reasons. First off, it's just a good 2 drop creature with 3 health. Second, I like to use it with Advantageous outlook, but that requires a spell heavy deck.

And about your first question. There is no one best deck. Everyone has different playing styles, and the meta keeps evolving. A while back. Aggro order was really strong. Then lategame order became more popular when people started using Arbalestiers and Mangonels more and more.

So what I suggest, is to look around at what other people are playing. Then test it for yourself. See what you like, and don't like. And maybe from there you can start making new combos and strategies.

PostPosted: February 27th, 2015, 18:46 
Infantryman

In-game name: Hoodedjerk
Hmmm... Intresting Topic. I think there are a lot of different play styles.
So this question i think i lil bit silly, but le me collect :D
It can be changes so may i havent right, so the best is if you play with your own Order deck against people and check how strong it is. And compare with other Order decks and check what is the difference and what is good in your deck and which cards are less effective.

Order can be played:
    Tempo (Aggro)
    Mono
    Lategame

A lil about from this types (naturally there can be other but i think this 3 faction is important)

:order Tempo :order

I hate :D Dont play with this :D Okay i am joking, to say the truth its a really strong and powerful deck with spells and units.
I am usually play with Decay so that is the reason why i dont like this :)

Its name is came from Countdown reduction, as you can see there are Speed, Roast Bean Potion and Blessing of Haste. And there are Focus, Royal Vanguard and Reloras, Lord Knight to knock out enemy units with your little cards too. There are Relentless units too (this cards are core in Order) and Spiky (it got buffed in 1.2.1 patch). Order is known for its displacemnts spells too, if you want to play usually with Order You should get some of them, like Flip, Pother and Redeploy.

In older decks you can find Kabonk which is a pretty cool card: cheap ( 3 :order ), 1 damage, draw 1 scroll. If you are a starter Order player and dont want to spent thousands of gold than you can place this spell instead of other spell, but your deck may cant hit so big with creatures.

To protect your units there are Wings Shield, Wings Warder and Gallant Defender. You have to protect your attacking units like Royal Skirmisher and Ducal Skirmisher.
Some people use Mangonels and Speed thogether to hit a big but Tempo Theft and Arbalestier is a really good combo with a Flip.

In attacks you have to make suprise attacks on the best protected unit of the enemy. There should be Ethernal Sword and other attack growing cards in your deck.

In my opinion Order is the hardest type of Resources but it ll its much fun, when you play with this.Its style is played with displacements and "suprise" (jerk) attacks. If you get the Controll of the Board you can easily hit down hit down idols.

:order Mono :order

The mono deck contains a little bit more units as Tempo, but i think its cheaper. If i am correct the Game helps you to get a Starter Order deck and it is suggested to use that and make that decks stronger and stronger. The reason is you ll learn the basic of the Order decks, if you feel like something is not good in your decks it means you have learned :D Dont fear from changing your decks, sometimes it ll make it stronger :) amd somteimes not :D (based on true story)

Because you have not so much suprise damage, put some Royal Spearman, Ducal Spearman to defend you units until they attack. Naturally you can add some Countdown decreaser cards, try to be creative :)

If you want to make it a little bit "spelly" Infiltrate, Frost Wind or Pushback ll help.

Try to test your foes. It makes gold and fun for you :)

:order Lategame :order

Okay i am tired :D Sorry, so if i want to be fast, then i can say those decks are undefeatable in lategame. The reason is there are all of the core cards like, Arbalestier and Tempo Theft which are expensive. And Reloras, Lord Knight and Imperial Resurces (3 of them) and etc. as upper you can read.

To see complete decks check the Links below:

I suggest to use or make a similar like Blinky's, Donkey74's and Nrp123's deck. They are Really good players, you can learn from they. Use Scrolldier to search decks!

Tempo: http://scrolldier.com/deck/1215 (Outdated! But Usable!)
Lategame: http://scrolldier.com/deck/2009 (Outdated! But Usable!)
etc.

For Lazies: http://scrolldier.com/decks/1/order/order/c/

Try to make your own deck, check the others, compare and make your own which fit to your money and style.
There a lot of Order deck f.e.: Knight decks(expensive), Soldier decks(a lil bit cheaper) and some Decimation based defense decks.
Just be :idea: !

Have a nice day guys!

Last edited by Hoodedjerk on February 27th, 2015, 19:46, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: February 27th, 2015, 18:57 
Infantryman

In-game name: Hoodedjerk
Cyberyn wrote:
I just spent 8000 on Order cards but still have no idea how to play this faction.

That is pretty much, but i can help you if you PM on me. In game name HoodedJerk. Dont be shy :D I think you can make a good deck from 8K :)