All times are UTC + 1 hour

It is currently August 18th, 2019, 06:58

Post subject: The Pineapple Cup 3! The Wild Edition
PostPosted: July 7th, 2015, 11:46 
Scholar

In-game name: Nenananas
Anyone who didn't receive anything but did participate can contact me in game for their rewards!

3!

The Wild Edition

It's finally back!
After the 2 previous cups which counted 41 and 29 people respectively, we now have a third one! But instead of following normal rules, this one is special...
It's what the community has been asking for: an all wild tournament!

When?
18th of July (Saturday)
19.00 GMT

Just enough time to test your wild decks!

Entry?
FREE! However, donating is always welcome and the gold will go directly into the prize pool. Your name will be mentioned and if you participate in the tournament, your name will get a special color too.

Registration?
Just let me know down bellow or in game.
To allow last minute registrations, the end of registration is at the start of the tournament (19.00 GMT). I expect the first round to start at 19.15 GMT.

Rules?
  • To play with the all Wild rule, just custom challenge someone by clicking their name and search for the challenge "Limitless wild" by Sebbern. This does not mean that you start the game with infinite wild, just that you can always sacrifice for wild.
  • Double elimanation, this means you keep playing untill you lost twice.
  • Best of 1, so you play just one match against a player. Finals will be best of 3.
  • Once I declare the brackets final, you can keep playing. Brackets will be updated constantly.
  • You can switch decks between matches.
  • Additional rules may be posted later! (like first turn advantage, banning certain plays...)

Prizes?
Current Prize pool: 1k gold per participant + my personal gold
  • For every win, you get 1000 gold.
  • If you are unfortunate enough to lose everything, but you did play all your matches, you still get 500 gold.
  • 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place get a T3, T2 and T1 scroll of choice respectively
Also, there will be lots of giveaways during the stream, even if you aren't participating!

Since this tournament isn't following official rules, Tournament Heads will most likely not be awarded this time around.

Chat?
The room "Pineapple" will be used again for the tournament. All announcements will be made there.

If you've won/lost a match, just whisper me! I most likely will not be looking in the chatroom.

Stream?
This would be the first Pineapple Cup with me on stream! :D I'll try to look for someone to stream and for me to join him, since my quality is bad. If I can't find anyone, expect the stream to happen on my twitch http://www.twitch.tv/nenananas/

Fixed the bad quality issue :D the stream will happen here http://www.twitch.tv/nenananas/

There will be lots of giveaways during the stream, even if you aren't participating!

If you want to help out in the tournament instead of participating, just tell me ;)

Playerlist

8 players

Squiddy
alvarpq
lbrande
SarcasmSquared
ARN64
H2bro
SpectrumX
PhantomShadow13

Kledonian
uwlryoung
monkyyy
Gabersen
Lahopaa

Credits

Solaus (thanks for making the awesome pineapple logo!)

List of Donations

Atmaz
uwlryoung (1000 gold)

Brackets?
http://challonge.com/PC3

Last edited by Nenananas on July 18th, 2015, 22:33, edited 10 times in total.
  Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: The Pineapple Cup 3! The Wild Edition
PostPosted: July 9th, 2015, 06:13 
Newcomer

In-game name: Gabersen
id like to join!
  Profile Send private message