Now streaming Scrolls
Recent forum posts
Test Server Patch 1.3.2 - Echoes balance
Date: Tue 16 Jun, 2015 1:27 PM Views: 9633
The announced balance patch is finally here! Well, on the test server at least - but remember it's open to everyone
- Arthritis (Decay): Now deals base Countdown as damage instead of 1.
- Bitter Root (Decay): Now has Poisonous. Health 3 (was 2).
- Atrophy (Decay): Now lasts until unit's next attack (was until end of turn).
- Monstrous Brood (Decay): Reworked: Cost 5. Cost 5. Target creature you control and connected creatures are destroyed, and each is replaced by a Monstrosity.
- Morbid Curiosity (Decay): Cost 3 (was 2). Now draws a scroll when enchanted creature is destroyed.
- Infected Gravelock (Decay): Cost 1 (was 2), 2 Health (was 3).
- Pest Dissimulator (Decay): 2 Attack (was 1).
- Unforeseen Onslaught (Decay): Slayer now lasts until affected units' next attack.
- Unbind (Decay): Cost 4 (was 3).
- Supercharged (Energy): Now activates when it comes into play in addition to start of turn.
- Catapult of Goo (Energy): Cost 2 (was 3).
- Ember Bonds (Energy): Now deals 3 damage (was 2).
- Snargl (Energy): 5 Health (was 4).
- Snargl Brain (Energy): Now gives +3 Health (was 2).
- Inferno Blast (Energy): Cost 2 (was 3).
- Gravelock Burrows (Energy): Now has Linger 8 (was 5).
- Metal Heart (Energy): Reworked: Cost 2. Enchanted creature counts as an Automaton, and its Attack is increased by the number of other Automatons you control.
- Golem Skin (Energy): Now deals 1 damage to your structures (was 2).
- Electrify (Energy): Cost 3 (was 2). Now attacks for 2 damage (was 1).
- Siege Cracker (Energy): 4 Health (was 3).
- Rigged (Energy): When enchanted structure is destroyed, opponent units on the same row are dealt 2 physical damage.
- Blast Strike (Energy): Cost 1 (was 2).
- Scattergunner (Energy): Attack 5 (was 4).
- Gravelock Elder (Energy): Attack 4 (was 3).
- Vitriol Aura (Growth): Now has Poisonous (used to only poison on attacking).
- Illthorn Seed (Growth): Now gives Spiky 1 to enchanted unit.
- Ancestral Pact (Growth): Linger 5 (was 4).
- Nutrition (Growth): Cost 2 (was 1). Now has Replenish.
- Erode (Growth): 3 damage (was 2).
- Leeching Ring (Growth): Now fully heals attacker (used to heal by 2).
- Totem Mask (Growth): Cost 3 (was 5). Now gives +2 Attack and +1 Health (was +2/+2) when structures come into play.
- Essence Feast (Growth): Reworked: Cost 4. Idols you control are healed by 1. Beasts get +2 Attack until end of turn. Draw 1 Beast.
- Hymn (Growth): Reworked: Cost 1. Now has an Inferno Blast-like area. Affected units are healed by 3.
- Elan Vital (Growth): Regeneration 2 (was 1).
- Bountiful Times (Growth): Cost 2 (was 3).
- Unground (Growth): Now rounds up instead of down.
- Gusty Izulr (Growth): 6 Health (was 5).
- Frostbeard (Growth): Now triggers when destroyed on opponent's turn (was 'when destroyed in combat').
- Sister of the Bear (Growth): 5 Attack (was 4).
- Outcast Rebel (Growth): Now has Inspiring: +1 Attack.
- Owl (Growth): 2 Health (was 1).
- Callback (Order): Target unit you control is returned to your hand, and your current Order is increased by the unit's cost.
- Wings Soldier (Order): 1 Attack (was 3). Now has Creature strike 3.
- Stormknight (Order): 5 Health (was 4).
- Wings Sorceress (Order): Ability now removes all enchantments and effects (used to only remove last).
- Fields of Strife (Order): Cost 2 (was 3).
- Soldier's Bond (Order): Now counts down other units on the same row (used to be units behind it).
- Faith Blessing (Order): Reworked: Cost 2. Target unit you control takes 2 magic damage. Your opponent's idol on that row is dealt 2 damage, and your idol is healed by 2.
- Just Conviction (Order): Reworked: Cost 2. When a Soldier you control is destroyed, its Attack is added to a random adjacent creature until its next attack.
- Crown of Strength (Order): Enchanted unit now counts as a Knight.
- Plate Armor (Order): Now gives +2 Health (was +1).
- Mystic Altar (Order): Cost 2 (was 3).
- Custom skirmish matches now have a check box next to them if completed.
- Custom game search field is no longer cleared when entering a match.
- Reworked the end screen to make it more attractive.
- Updated Judgement scroll weights to make comeback scrolls more common, and treaties more uncommon.
- Now shows more matches in the replay list when filtering by game type.
- Fixed a number of sifting-related bugs.
- Fixed bug with multiple whisper chat rooms from the same user.
- The Judgement deck builder no longer sorts scrolls by resource.
- AI can now properly use limitless wild.
- Sleep Moratorium now takes taxing into consideration.
- Fixed rated custom games sometimes not showing their rating.
- Magma Thrower now has a proper attack animation.