From Scrolls Wiki
The Arena is the section of the lobby where you may initiate battles or spectate other players' games. There are six different game modes:
- Tutorial: 3 tutorials and several practice matches with explanations about the basic game mechanics.
- Trials: Matches against an AI with modified rules, including three daily trials.
- Skirmish: Normal matches (easy, medium, hard) and custom matches against an AI .
- Quick Match: An unranked multiplayer match.
- Ranked Match: Match against an opponent of similar skill; affects your rating/ranking.
- Judgement: Limited format where you don't play with scrolls from your library.
- Tips & tricks: Opens the Scrolls Academy in your browser (a page with guides written by other players).
- Watch games: Spectate other players' live games (with a small delay) or watch replays.
|Main menu||Arena • Deck Builder • Crafting • Store • Profile • Friends List|
|Game types||Tutorial • Skirmish • Trial • Quick Match • Ranked Match • Judgement • Challenge • Custom match • Testing Grounds (aborted)|
|Game mechanics||Turn • Damage (Physical • Magic • Poison • Pure) • Death effect • Effect • Randomness • Victory Conditions • Tactics
|Acquiring scrolls||Preconstructed deck • Gold • Shards • Black market • Trading • Scroll Prices|
|Other features||Spectate • Replay • Chat • Achievements • Avatar • Rank • Ranking • Rating • Weekly Winners|
|Miscellaneous||Scrolls (game) • Demo version • Scrolls Database (Test) • Version history (Test) • Test server • Special Events • Lore • Mods • Known bugs|