Sadly, this article is a stub. You can help Scrollsguide by expanding it!
Reason: Missing information about "talking" AIs
Players can chat with other players via a text interface in Scrolls. Three opportunities for chat exist:
- Chat rooms: Players can create and join chat rooms in the Arena; when Trading, a private chat room is created for the two players involved.
- Match: During a game, players can chat with each other by pressing Enter. When the game is finished, a private chat room is created for the two in the match.
- Whisper: You can whisper to another player with the /whisper command (see below).
- /help - lists out chat commands
- /help <command> - describes given command
- /join <roomName> - joins the specified room (Shorthand: /j <roomName>)
- /whisper <userName> <message> - whispers the message to the specified user (Shorthand: /w <userName> <message>)
- /friend add <userName> - adds the user to your friends list if they're online (Shorthand: /f a <userName>)
- /friend remove <userName> - removes the user from your friends list (Shorthand: /f r <userName>)
- /friend list - displays your friend list in the chat console (Shorthand: /f l)
- /ignore add <userName> - adds the user to your ignore list if they're online (Shorthand: /i a <userName>)
- /ignore remove <userName> - removes the user from your ignore list (Shorthand: /i r <userName>)
- /ignore list - displays your ignore list in the chat console (Shorthand: /i l)
- /report <userName> <reason> - reports the specified user for the specified reason
- /mods - lists all moderators who are currently online
- /reply <message> - allows you to reply to someone in a private chat (Shorthand: /r <message>)
There are currently two achievements connected with the chat.
|Achievement||Description / Condition||Reward (Gold)|
|Friendly||Typed GLHF into the chat on your first turn (or "GL HF", "GL, HF", "GL & HF", any of those followed by other text)||100|
|Good sport||Typed GG into chat after a defeat (optionally followed by other text)||100|
- Aug. 7th, 2013: New chat commands added
- Jul. 18th, 2013: Players automatically join a shared chat room with chat history after exiting a match.
|Main menu||Arena • Deck Builder • Crafting • Store • Profile • Friends List|
|Game types||Tutorial • Skirmish • Trial • Quick Match • Ranked Match • Judgement • Challenge • Custom match • Testing Grounds (aborted)|
|Game mechanics||Turn • Damage (Physical • Magic • Poison • Pure) • Death effect • Effect • Randomness • Victory Conditions • Tactics
|Acquiring scrolls||Preconstructed deck • Gold • Shards • Black market • Trading • Scroll Prices|
|Other features||Spectate • Replay • Chat • Achievements • Avatar • Rank • Ranking • Rating • Weekly Winners|
|Miscellaneous||Scrolls (game) • Demo version • Scrolls Database (Test) • Version history (Test) • Test server • Special Events • Lore • Mods • Known bugs|