Sadly, this article is a stub. You can help Scrollsguide by expanding it!
Reason: List of scrolls related to Countdown manipulation is outdated
Countdown is a measure of how long a unit must wait before activating; this activation is typically an attack. Most structures have no countdown.
A scroll will attack or activate if its countdown is zero when you end your turn. If a scroll's countdown reaches zero after you click the hourglass to end your turn it will not attack/activate until you end your next turn.
The countdown of all scrolls you control decreases by one at the start of each of your turns unless the scroll's countdown is already zero.
A countdown of ___ means a scroll attacks/activates ...
- 1 , ...at the end of each turn.
- 2 , ...at the end of every second turn.
- 3 , ...at the end of every third turn.
1] + + + + + +
2] - + - + - +
3] - - + - - +
Scrolls that affect countdown
- Blessing of Haste, reduces target's countdown by 1
- Faith Duty, enchanted unit is dealt 1 damage and opponent units on that row have their countdown increased by 1
- Frost Wind, countdown increased by 1 on target tile and all adjacent tiles
- Honorable General, when countdown becomes 0, all adjacent units have their countdown decreased by 2
- Mangonel, when played, all Mangonels have their countdown set to the lowest countdown of any Mangonel you control
- Speed, reduces target's countdown by 3
- Thought Trap, doubles target's countdown
- Vengeance Veil, when enchanted unit receives damage, its countdown is decreased by 1
- Automata Forge, can pay 3 Energy to decrease its countdown by 1
- Blind Rage, target creature deals damage equal to its countdown to all adjacent units and its countdown is increased by 1
- Bombard, all units with Ranged or Lobber have their countdown decreased by 2
- Catapult of Goo, units attacked by Catapult of Goo have their countdown increased by 1
- Fury, all units have their countdown decreased by 1
- Iron Whip, target unit takes 1 damage, its attack is increased by 1 until end of turn and its countdown is decreased by 1
- Overdrive, enchanted structure's countdown is decreased by 2 when it is played and at the beginning of every turn; at the end of every turn, it is dealt 2 damage
- Bear Paw, Enchanted unit gets +2 Attack and +2 Health. When Bear Paw comes into play, enchanted unit's Countdown is increased by 1.
- Death Cap Berserk, When Death Cap Berserk comes into play, and at the beginning of its turns, enchanted creature's Countdown is decreased by 2 and it is dealt 1 magic damage.
- God Hand, Units you control get +2 Attack until end of turn, and have their Countdown decreased by 2.
- Mangy Wolf, When Mangy Wolf comes into play, other Wolf creatures you control have their Countdown decreased by 1.
- Rallying, Units you control have their Countdown decreased by 2.
|Scrolls||Database (Test) • Version history (Test)|
|Resources||Decay • Energy • Growth • Order • Wild|
|Types||Creature • Structure • Spell • Enchantment|
|Statistics||Type • Cost • Attack • Countdown • Health • Move • Ability • Trait • Flavor text • Rarity|
|Traits||Armor • Curse • Dominion • Flying • Haste • Idol strike • Inspiring • Linger • Lobber • Magic resistance • Piercing • Pillage • Poisonous • Ranged attack • Regeneration • Relentless • Replenish • Resonance • Slayer • Spiky • Surge • Taxing • Unique • Unstable • Ward|
|Miscellaneous||Enchantments vs Spells • Token units|