Sadly, this article is a stub. You can help Scrollsguide by expanding it!
Curse is a Trait that was introduced with the Decay faction. The Curse keyword always comes with a figure (eg. Curse 2). If a Unit is cursed, Physical damage and Poison damage it receives is increased by its Curse amount. Example: A Sister of the Bear (a 4-Health Creature) with Curse 1 dies to an attacking Kinfolk Veteran (which normally deals 3 damage).
Curse increases Physical and Poison damage. This can be effectively used by often dealing little amounts of damage, which means Curse combos well with poison, and with low attack creatures.
Curse also helps combat against Armor. Example: A Tempest Reaver has Armor 1. If is is given Curse 2, and attacked by a 2 attack creature, it will be dealt 3 damage. (2 Attack + 2 Curse - 1 Armor = 3 Damage)
List of "Curse"-scrolls
- Baleful Witch - When Baleful Witch comes into play, any Curses on creatures in play are triggered (dealing damage).
- Bloodline Taint - Target unit, and other units on the same side that share a subtype, get Curse 1.
- Cluster Hex - All units on target tile and adjacent tiles get Curse 2.
- Cursed Presence - Target unit gets Curse 3.
- Cursemonger - When Cursemonger's Countdown is 0, you may reset its Countdown to give target unit Curse 2.
- Ire And Bile - All units get Curse 1 and +1 Attack until end opponent's turn.
- Malevolent Gaze - Target Creature's Move is decreased by 2 until end of its turn. It gets Curse 2.
- Nuru's Needle - Enchanted unit's Attack, Health and Move are decreased by 1. It gets Curse 1.
|Scrolls||Database (Test) • Version history (Test)|
|Resources||Decay • Energy • Growth • Order • Wild|
|Types||Creature • Structure • Spell • Enchantment|
|Statistics||Type • Cost • Attack • Countdown • Health • Move • Ability • Trait • Flavor text • Rarity|
|Traits||Armor • Curse • Dominion • Flying • Haste • Idol strike • Inspiring • Linger • Lobber • Magic resistance • Piercing • Pillage • Poisonous • Ranged attack • Regeneration • Relentless • Replenish • Resonance • Slayer • Spiky • Surge • Taxing • Unique • Unstable • Ward|
|Miscellaneous||Enchantments vs Spells • Token units|