From Scrolls Wiki
Flying is a trait which allows units to move to any empty tile of their side of the board as their regular move. If this tile is not adjacent to the unit, its Countdown is increased by 1.
[Creature] can move to any tile. If that tile is not adjacent to [creature], its Countdown is increased by 1.
Scrolls with Flying
- Sep. 23rd, 2014: Now lets a unit move anywhere, but have its Countdown increased by 1 if moving to a non-adjacent tile.
- May 12th, 2014: Added to the live server.
- Apr. 24th, 2014: Added to the test server again.
- Mar. 11th, 2014: Removed temporarily from the test server.
- Mar. 6th, 2014: Added to the test server. When it was first introduced, any move was increasing the unit's Countdown by 1.
- ↑ http://scrolls.com/2014/09/waypoints-is-live-venture-forth-scrolldiers
- ↑ http://scrolls.com/2014/05/scrolls-changelog-0-121-wild-medals-and-more