From Scrolls Wiki
Ability: When Frostbeard is destroyed in combat, units you control get +2 Attack until end of your next turn.
Flavor text: An honorable death is not to be mourned; it's a blessing.
- Before the game went into alpha, Frostbeard was named Kardonian Endseeker. Kardonia was the name of the Growth place at that time (which is the equivalent to Khaile in the current lore).
Christmas 2013 Art
Frostbeard had a special scroll art and on-field appearance from December 18, 2013 to January 16, 2014.
- Dec. 18, 2013: Health increased from 1 to 2
- Aug. 7, 2013: Flavor Text Changed
- Nov. 19th, 2012 0.77 alpha: Updated ability description from "When Frostbeard is destroyed, all friendly units gain +2 Attack until end of next turn." to "When Frostbeard is killed in battle, all friendly units gain +2 Attack until end of your turn."
- Jul. 6th, 2012: Seen in the alpha version of Scrolls
- Jun. 24th, 2012: Seen in Roger Karlsson's gameplay video
- Jun. 9th, 2012: Featured in @jonkagstrom's screenshot
- Apr. 20th, 2012: Revealed on Kris Jelbring's Twitter