From Scrolls Wiki
(Redirected from Game Types)
The Arena is the section of the lobby where you may initiate battles or spectate other players' games. There are six different game modes:
- Tutorial: 3 tutorials and several practice matches with explanations about the basic game mechanics.
- Trials: Matches against an AI with modified rules, including three daily trials.
- Skirmish: Normal matches (easy, medium, hard) and custom matches against an AI .
- Quick Match: An unranked multiplayer match.
- Ranked Match: Match against an opponent of similar skill; affects your rating/ranking.
- Judgement: Limited format where you don't play with scrolls from your library.
- Tips & tricks: Opens the Scrolls Academy in your browser (a page with guides written by other players).
- Watch games: Spectate other players' live games (with a small delay) or watch replays.
|Main menu||Arena • Deck Builder • Crafting • Store • Profile • Friends List|
|Game types||Tutorial • Skirmish • Trial • Quick Match • Ranked Match • Judgement • Challenge • Custom match • Testing Grounds (aborted)|
|Game mechanics||Turn • Damage (Physical • Magic • Poison • Pure) • Death effect • Effect • Randomness • Victory Conditions • Tactics
|Acquiring scrolls||Preconstructed deck • Gold • Shards • Black market • Trading • Scroll Prices|
|Other features||Spectate • Replay • Chat • Achievements • Avatar • Rank • Ranking • Rating • Weekly Winners|
|Miscellaneous||Scrolls (game) • Demo version • Scrolls Database (Test) • Version history (Test) • Test server • Special Events • Lore • Mods • Known bugs|