From Scrolls Wiki
Pillage: Immune to damage until beginning of your next turn
"I've always liked brawling. It's my favorite game." - Reaver Khaplan
Ironclad Reaver is a rare creature (Human, Reaver) that can be summoned from your hand for the cost of five Energy.
It has an Attack of four, at a Countdown of two, with five Health.
Ironclad Reaver has Pillage: Immune to damage until beginning of your next turn.
This scroll was added to the test server when its scroll and unit art were still missing. As a placeholder, its name was Shadowhands and it used a grayed out version of Siege Cracker's unit animation. During that time, its flavor text was What do you mean, "shadows for hands?", which is a parody of Siege Cracker's real flavor text (What do you mean, "bombs for hands?").
Carnalizer streamed the painting of the scroll art on Twitch. From that moment on, it was known that the scroll would be renamed because Ironclad Reaver was the name used in the video description.
On-field appearance (art by @bomuboi)
Placeholder art when the scroll was first introduced
- June 9th, 2015: Added flavor text.
- Feb. 25th, 2014: Added to the game.
- Feb. 19th, 2014: Renamed from Shadowhands to Ironclad Reaver on the test server.
- Feb. 12th, 2014: Added to the test server.
- ↑ http://www.twitch.tv/carnalizer/c/3719687
- ↑ http://www.scrollsguide.com/news/4470/scrolls-changelog-0-117-0-the-rebellion-update
- ↑ Test server 0.115 changelog
- ↑ http://www.scrollsguide.com/news/4337/scrolls-test-changelog-0-113-5-client-114