From Scrolls Wiki
Magic resistance is a trait which reduces magic damage dealt to the unit by as many points as the figure following the trait.
Magic damage dealt to [this/enchanted unit] is reduced by [X].
Scrolls with Magic armor
Other scrolls connected with Magic armor
- In the medium trial Wings of Immunity, all opponent units enter the board with this trait.
- This trait was first called 'Resistance'. At that point, no scrolls had this trait, however, it could be found in the above trial. When the first with this trait were revealed, it was renamed to 'Magic armor'. In the 0.135 beta update, it was renamed again to the current 'Magic resistance'.
- Nov. 21st, 2014: Renamed from 'Magic armor' to 'Magic resistance'.
- June 18th, 2014: Added to the game.
- June 3rd, 2014: Added to the test server.
- ↑ http://scrolls.com/2014/11/changelog-0-135-daily-trials-tutorials-tweaks
- ↑ http://scrolls.com/2014/06/scrolls-changelog-0-124-starters-sounds-and-more