Return To Nature
Note that the description says with this effect and not by this effect. This means that Growth will also be increased if a creature with this effect is killed by one of your units. When a creature adjacent to Watcher is killed by Return to Nature, Watcher won't be triggered. Return to Nature is currently not only used in Decay-Growth decks, but can also be seen in many mono Decay decks, even though these decks have no use for the gained Growth resources. Return to Nature is also often played multiple times in the same turn. A common and strong combo is double Return to Nature after your opponent has played Necrogeddon, as this combo will wipe out all opponent Husks on the 7 target tiles.
- Dec. 3rd, 2014: Removed Taxing 1, increased cost from 2 to 3.
- June 18th, 2014: Added Taxing 1, added subtype Destruction.
- Jan. 16th, 2014: 0.112.2 beta: Now targets a 7 tile area instead of one side of the board
- Aug. 26th, 2013: 0.105 beta: added to live server
- Jun. 24th, 2013: Added to the test server.