From Scrolls Wiki
- This page is about the starter decks unlocked by winning games. For the preconstructed decks purchasable from the store, see preconstructed deck.
A starter deck is a deck that is unlocked at an early stage of the game in order to help new players to progress.
It is similar to a preconstructed deck in that it contains predetermined scrolls, however it is not purchasable from the store.
List of Starter Decks
There are three achievements connected with starter decks.
|| Description / Condition
|| Reward (Gold)
|| Energy Starter Deck
|| Win 3 games against Energy
|| Order Starter Deck
|| Win 5 games against Order
|| Decay Starter Deck
|| Win 7 games against Decay
- June 18th, 2014: Starter decks added to the game.
- May 27th, 2014: Four starter decks added to the test server.
- May 22nd, 2014: Starter decks revealed by Mojang.
Before starter decks were implemented, new players started with one of the following (now removed) preconstructed decks of their choice.
Contrary to starter decks which are all four given for free, players had to buy from the store the three other preconstructed decks they didn't pick at first if they wanted them.
- ↑ http://scrolls.com/2014/06/scrolls-changelog-0-124-starters-sounds-and-more
- ↑ http://scrolls.com/2014/05/whats-next-for-scrolls-3