Sadly, this article is a stub. You can help Scrollsguide by expanding it!
Reason: List of units that can be tokens is outdated
Token units are all units that are not summoned by playing the corresponding creature or structure scroll. They can be summoned by a spell or enchantment, enter the game board together with another unit or be summoned by another unit. Token units can be identified by the word "token" in front of the first type on the scroll, e.g. TOKEN CREATURE: Beast, Rat.
Special Behavior of Token Units
It is under no circumstances possible to have the scroll of a token unit in hand. This means they behave slightly different in a few cases.
The following spells and enchantments cannot target token units, as this would return them to the owners hand.
Furthermore, if a token unit destroys Warding Stone, it dies instead of getting returned to your hand.
Units that can be tokens
- Beast Rat - summoned by Rat King
- Bunny - summoned by another bunny when its Countdown and Attack are 0 or by Bountiful Times
- Husk - summoned by Shroud of Unlife, Necrogeddon, Ilmire Witch Doctor, Corpus Collector or Nuru, Flesh-seamstress
- Illthorn - summoned by Illthorn Seed
- Gun Automaton - summoned by Automata Forge
- Mangy Rat - summoned by Pestis
- Mire Shambler - summoned by Soul Steal
- Monstrosity - summoned by Monstrous Brood
- Owl - summoned together with Sister of the Owl
- Proximity Charge - the copy summoned with Proximity Charge is a token
- Ragged Wolf - summoned by Brother of the Wolf
|Scrolls||Database (Test) • Version history (Test)|
|Resources||Decay • Energy • Growth • Order • Wild|
|Types||Creature • Structure • Spell • Enchantment|
|Statistics||Type • Cost • Attack • Countdown • Health • Move • Ability • Trait • Flavor text • Rarity|
|Traits||Armor • Curse • Dominion • Flying • Haste • Idol strike • Inspiring • Linger • Lobber • Magic resistance • Piercing • Pillage • Poisonous • Ranged attack • Regeneration • Relentless • Replenish • Resonance • Slayer • Spiky • Surge • Taxing • Unique • Unstable • Ward|
|Miscellaneous||Enchantments vs Spells • Token units|