From Scrolls Wiki
Ability: Physical damage dealt to Void Gate is instead dealt to the idol behind it.
Flavor text: The sword slashed right through the churning sphere, seeming almost to fall into the void within.
- Void Gate was designed by teedle, a member of the community. It is one of the winners of the Scroll Design Competition 2.
- It was originally named Hell Tear, but Mojang renamed it in order to better fit Scrolls' lore.
- June 9th, 2015: Added flavor text.
- May 12th, 2014: Added to the live server.
- Apr. 30th, 2014: Added to the test server.
- Apr. 11th, 2014: Artwork drawn and streamed by Henrik Pettersson.
- Apr. 9th, 2014: Announced to be a winner of the Scroll Design Competition 2.