Windows XP installation
From Scrolls Wiki
When trying to install Scrolls on Windows XP you'll probably encounter a problem with missing files. The reason is a .zip file that isn't unpacked during installation.
- Download the Scrolls installer and run it.
- Let the installation wizard do its job.
- At the end, select 'run Scrolls' (selected by default).
- Scrolls starts downloading the game files to the location shown in the upper bar of the window.
- After the download finishes, go to the aforementioned location.
- Find game.zip and unpack it to the same path, overwriting parts of the existing game folder.
- Open the game folder to find Scrolls.exe, which starts the game.
- Optionally make a desktop shortcut to scrolls.exe.