From Scrolls Wiki
Screenshot of the first of two new tutorials
The tutorial is a game mode where the player can learn the basic mechanics of the game, including attacking, movement, sacrificing for resources and turns. Currently, there is only one tutorial, however, it is confirmed that a second one is coming later. The tutorial tab is located under Arena. The player is playing with a growth deck regardless of the first preconstructed deck he chose.
There is currently one achievement connected with the tutorial.
|| Description / Condition
|| Reward (Gold)
|| Respect your elders
|| Completed the Scrolls tutorial
- Apr. 24th, 2014: The first of the two new tutorials was added to the test server.
- Apr. 7th, 2014: Mojang revealed a screenshot of the first of the two new tutorials.
- Jan. 28th, 2014: Mojang announced that they would update the tutorial in order to improve the early game experiences for new players.
- ↑ https://scrolls.com/2014/05/scrolls-changelog-0-121-wild-medals-and-more
- ↑ https://scrolls.com/2014/04/whats-next-for-scrolls-2
- ↑ http://scrollsdev.tumblr.com/post/74837564839/development-plans