The tutorial is a game mode where the player can learn the basic mechanics of the game. It consists in a set of guided matches that each focuses on specific aspects.
The tutorial tab is located under Arena.
List of Tutorials
This section contains information about upcoming scrolls or features that have been confirmed and are likely to be released in a future update.
Note that they may still be altered before being released, or even withdrawn.
Currently, there is only one tutorial, however a second one has been added to the test server and is expected to be released in the next update.
There is currently one achievement connected with tutorials.
|Achievement||Description / Condition||Reward (Gold)|
|Respect your elders||Completed the Scrolls tutorial||100|
- May 27th, 2014: The second of the two new tutorials was added to the test server.
- May 12th, 2014: The first of the two new tutorials was released to live servers.
- Apr. 24th, 2014: The first of the two new tutorials was added to the test server.
- Apr. 7th, 2014: Mojang revealed that the existing tutorial would be replaced by two snappier ones, and unveiled a screenshot of the first one.
- Jan. 28th, 2014: Mojang announced that they would update the tutorial in order to improve the early game experiences for new players.
- ↑ http://scrolls.com/2014/05/scrolls-changelog-0-121-wild-medals-and-more
- ↑ http://scrolls.com/2014/04/whats-next-for-scrolls-2
- ↑ http://scrollsdev.tumblr.com/post/74837564839/development-plans
|Main menu||Arena • Deck Builder • Crafting • Store • Profile • Friends List|
|Game types||Tutorial • Skirmish • Trial • Quick Match • Ranked Match • Judgement • Challenge • Custom match • Testing Grounds (aborted)|
|Game mechanics||Turn • Damage (Physical • Magic • Poison • Pure) • Death effect • Effect • Randomness • Victory Conditions • Tactics
|Acquiring scrolls||Preconstructed deck • Gold • Shards • Black market • Trading • Scroll Prices|
|Other features||Spectate • Replay • Chat • Achievements • Avatar • Rank • Ranking • Rating • Weekly Winners|
|Miscellaneous||Scrolls (game) • Demo version • Scrolls Database (Test) • Version history (Test) • Test server • Special Events • Lore • Mods • Known bugs|