The tutorial is a game mode where the player can learn the basic mechanics of the game. It consists in a set of guided matches that each focuses on specific aspects.
The tutorial tab is located under Arena.
List of Tutorials
- The basics
- Reading scrolls
There is currently one achievement connected with tutorials.
|Achievement||Description / Condition||Reward (Gold)|
|Respect your elders||Completed the Scrolls tutorial||100|
- June 18th, 2014: The second of the two new tutorials was added to live servers.
- May 27th, 2014: The second of the two new tutorials was added to the test server.
- May 12th, 2014: The first of the two new tutorials was released to live servers.
- Apr. 24th, 2014: The first of the two new tutorials was added to the test server.
- Apr. 7th, 2014: Mojang revealed that the existing tutorial would be replaced by two snappier ones, and unveiled a screenshot of the first one.
- Jan. 28th, 2014: Mojang announced that they would update the tutorial in order to improve the early game experiences for new players.
- ↑ http://scrolls.com/2014/06/scrolls-changelog-0-124-starters-sounds-and-more
- ↑ http://scrolls.com/2014/05/scrolls-changelog-0-121-wild-medals-and-more
- ↑ http://scrolls.com/2014/04/whats-next-for-scrolls-2
- ↑ http://scrollsdev.tumblr.com/post/74837564839/development-plans
|Main menu||Arena • Deck Builder • Crafting • Store • Profile • Friends List|
|Game types||Tutorial • Skirmish • Trial • Quick Match • Ranked Match • Judgement • Challenge • Custom match • Testing Grounds (aborted)|
|Game mechanics||Turn • Damage (Physical • Magic • Poison • Pure) • Death effect • Effect • Randomness • Victory Conditions • Tactics
|Acquiring scrolls||Preconstructed deck • Gold • Shards • Black market • Trading • Scroll Prices|
|Other features||Spectate • Replay • Chat • Achievements • Avatar • Rank • Ranking • Rating • Weekly Winners|
|Miscellaneous||Scrolls (game) • Demo version • Scrolls Database (Test) • Version history (Test) • Test server • Special Events • Lore • Mods • Known bugs|